What are you doing to navigate the great wealth transfer ahead?
Beginning with the End in Mind
Helps Us to Live More Fully Today
Dyalogues™ is a training and education company at the forefront of a global movement dedicated to death literacy and improving end of life experiences.
We offer consulting, training, presentations and workshops that springboard
life-changing conversations and empower individuals, teams, and communities to
live at their fullest capacity by starting with the end in mind.
We invite you to contemplate, articulate, and realize your vision of the life you wish to live today, beginning with the end in mind.
The Dyalogues™ Experience
The Dyalogues™ experience takes participants on a journey of discovery and empowerment. From a simple conversation to an entirely new outlook on life.
Keynotes, Workshops, Training and Consulting
Our interactive programs springboard life-changing conversations, elevate connections between teams, communities, and families, foster cultural and social empathy, and build self-awareness and compassion.
Sample Workshops and Custom Training Topics:
- Courageous Conversations
- Plan Well, Live Well, Die Well
- Death Literacy
- Permission to Grieve
- Proactive Planning and Documentation
- Capturing Generational Values and Family Legacy
- Navigating Healthcare
- Team Building and Communication
- Talking to Kids about Death
- Planning Elderhood with our Aging Parents
- Discover tools to build relationships and engage families, teams, and clients
- Clarify personal values and wishes, and learn how to share desires with others
- Improve death literacy, reduce stress and stigma around end-of-life discussions
- Learn skills necessary to initiate conversations about life and death
- Foster empathy and compassion for self and others
- Expand well-being, self-understanding, and purpose
- Bolster strong family, community, and inter-generational connections
- Propel proactive planning and legacy discussions and documentation