What are you doing to broaden the conversation and deepen your connection with your clients?
Removing the barriers to communicate about
what matters most helps us to live and love
more fully today and tomorrow, leaving a
lasting impact for generations to come.
Dyalogues™ is a services and education company at the forefront of a new movement dedicated to removing barriers and creating space for communicating love.
We offer consulting, training, presentations and workshops that springboard
life-changing conversations and empower individuals, teams, families,
and communities to live and love at their fullest capacity today.
We invite you to contemplate, articulate, and realize your vision of the life you wish to live today, starting right now!
The Dyalogues™ Experience
The Dyalogues™ experience takes participants on a journey of discovery and empowerment. From a simple conversation to an entirely new outlook on life.
Keynotes, Workshops, Training and Consulting
Our interactive programs springboard life-changing conversations, elevate connections between teams, communities, and families, foster cultural and social empathy, and build self-awareness and compassion.
Sample Workshops and Custom Training Topics:
- Communicating Love
- Plan Well, Live Well, Die Well
- Courageous Conversations
- Permission to Grieve
- Proactive Planning and Documentation
- Capturing Generational Values and Family Legacy
- Navigating Healthcare
- Team Building and Communication
- Talking to Kids about Death
- Planning Elderhood with our Aging Parents
- Discover tools to build relationships and engage families, teams, and clients
- Clarify personal values and wishes, and learn how to share desires with others
- Improve death literacy, reduce stress and stigma around end-of-life discussions
- Learn skills necessary to initiate conversations about life, love, and death
- Foster empathy and compassion for self and others
- Expand well-being, self-understanding, and purpose
- Bolster strong family, community, and inter-generational connections
- Propel proactive planning and legacy discussions and documentation